March 13, 2009

Lemon pie declaration of love

Yay ! Yeeeha !! SPRING IS BACK !!!
Or so I thought.
Last Friday, in Le Loir Dans La Théière, a coffee shop so typically Marais I would make fun of it if their desserts weren't that amazing.
The weather was clear and warm, I had taken my favorite red coat out of my closet and I was turning back to my old student habits with my friend Alice.
After that I assume spring had just come and say hello that day, and then flew back to warmer countries.

I would like spring to come back very much, tough. This way, my last months as a student will be just like every other school year in my life : like these spring days in high school when me and my friends would just hang out in the sun, smoking and wearing large jeans. That's how a school year is supposed to end : with the trees getting greener, the vacations getting closer and the melancoly of the summer ahead without your friends around.

Student spring is also the time to do every simple thing you will never be able to do when you start this crazy job. Like eating a lemon pie with a friend in a coffee shop, like wearing jewelry that is too extravagant to be worn at work, like writing your thoughts on a tiny japanese notebook. If the weather is nice, then it's so good I feel nostalgic in advance.

So let's fully enjoy these last few days walking in sunny Paris and sitting at cafés drinking coffee. 

Photos taken in Le Loir dans La Théière by Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment